Wednesday, February 02, 2005

More 2005 Celebrants - and Commerical Suggestions

I just heard that Colgate toothpaste turns 50 this year - what a coincidence, so do a lot of my teeth! Could it be I still have them because of Colgate? Hey, Colgate ad people, how about an ad campaign showing all the 50 year old teeth you saved?

Also just found out that Bermuda turns 500 this year. Since it is doubtful they could feature a living 500 year old person in their commercials, how about a special deal for those turning 1/10 of 500 this year? I'd glady star in the commercial for the mere price of a nice Bermuda vacation. Considering how much the Taster's Choice model just got, I think that is an advertising bargain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Syndicate this site

Sign up to receive my newsletter!