Friday, September 23, 2005

Bon Voyage Concerns

Concern #1 - Tomorrow, I am flying to Arizona, a flight that I expect will go right over the top of hurricane Rita, or somehow take a scenic route to circumvent it. I'm wondering if we will be delayed, and if the flight will be turbulent. I am really such a novice traveler, I have no idea what to expect.
Concern #2 - The plane I will be on is the same kind of plane that, just this week, had a fiery emergency landing because the front landing gear was twisted around and stuck like a shopping cart wheel. I found out this morning that there have been 7 such instances with these planes in recent time.
Concern #3, 4, 5, 6 - I am going to get horribly sunburned, bitten by a snake, stung by a scorpion or lacerated by a cactus.
Concern #7 - I am going to like Arizona so much, I won't want to come back!

I'll let you know when I return. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Syndicate this site

Sign up to receive my newsletter!