Friday, November 04, 2005

NaNoWriMo - am I crazy?

Well, since this IS my monumental year to push myself places I have never been before, I have signed up for the craziness that it the National Novel Writing Month - writers getting together for the month of November and racing to complete 50,000 words of something that resembles a novel.

I've never written 50,000 words that went with each other in my life. I've just registered, so I am already 4 days behind. am I crazy. Absolutely. But, here is a good test if I can take on something new and stick to it, even with the demands of daily life. This will give me a hint as to if I am ready to forge a new path for myself as I travel down Route 50.

I'll keep you posted!
For info on this craziness, and to check on my progress, I'm registered as daylatedollarshort at the official site at: National Novel Writing Month - National Novel Writing Month

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you... I have signed up for this craziness...
I have no friggen idea how it's gonna work out...

Good luck to us!!!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Syndicate this site

Sign up to receive my newsletter!